Can you fly with CBD oil? Yes and No. Follow these 6 tips and you shouldn’t have any issue bringing your CBD on your next trip.
In this video we answer the question; can you fly with CBD oil, plus provide 6 essential travel tips for those about to head to the airport.
Read our full blog article here:
Pre-Flight CBD Checklist:
1. Your CBD must be derived from hemp.
2. Be aware of TSA’s screening procedures.
3. Carry a copy of the COA of Lab Report.
4. Pack according to TSA 3.4oz liquid rule, and place items inside a 1-quart ziplock bag.
5. Be aware of the local laws where you’re traveling.
6. It’s best to leave your CBD at home on international trips.
Shop for TSA compliant CBD products today, at: